For purposes of this Agreement, the term “Content” includes data, information, text, logos, photos, videos, audio clips, written posts, software, graphics, programming, themes through the Services, including the User Content as defined below.
The Services provided by Daily Drolls website are intended only for users above 18 years old. By getting to and utilizing the Services, you guarantee to us that you are atleast 18 years of age. In the event that you are not yet 18 years of age, please stop using the services provided by our website.
Some portion of website may allow users to create the content. You hold your rights in such User Content, and by submitting or posting User Content, you are giving us an irreversible, completely paid, royalty-free license to utilize, showcase, duplicate, imitate, alter, the content of your post. You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
Intellectual property rights
All rights including the Content and Services will
have exclusive rights of Daily Drolls website. You should not copy,transmit, reproduce, reverse engineer, decrypt, distribute or disassemble the Content or Services offered by us without our written consent. You likewise recognize and concur that any input, remarks or proposals you may give in regards to the Services is altogether intentional and we will be allowed to utilize such criticism, remarks or recommendations as we see fit and without any commitment or remuneration to you.
Reporting intellectual property infringement
We try hard that content posted on our website is original and is not copyright. If you feel that your copyright work has been copied and posted in such a way that it leads to copyright infringement then please let us know the following information:-
a) Original content information
b) Your name, email address, postal address, & mobile number
c) A statement that information provided by you is correct to your knowledge and if you are not the original copyright owner then you are authorized to act on his behalf
Send us the requested information at report@Daily Drolls We will take the appropriate action as per Copyright law and we will remove the content from our website.
Disclaimer regarding third party links
Content in our website may contain the link to third party websites. These third party websites might contain information that is inappropriate and offensive which is beyond our control. We should not be held responsible for any kind of misleading content on third party websites. DAILY DROLLS does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at third party sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to Daily Drolls.
Changes to this agreement
We claim all authority to amend this Agreement at our sole discretion without former notice and whenever. The most recent Agreement will be posted here. By keeping on using the Services after changes are made, you consent to be bound by the revised Agreement.
Uploading content to our site
Our site enables you to upload and share text, images, photographs, logos, data, information, views, graphs and/or other materials (Content). The ways in which you might publish and share Content on our site include (but are not necessarily limited to):
(b) blog posts; and
(c) community content (including forum posts and user comments).
When posting Content as an article [or blog post], you undertake and agree that:
- the Content is your own original work and is not copied or adapted from any third party work without their consent;
- you have not recently published identical or substantially similar Content elsewhere on the internet;
- you will not publish such Content on other third-party sites without including a hyperlink source reference to our site;
- the Content shall be accurate in all material respects;
- we may review the Content prior to publication on our site and may make reasonable changes to the Content and/or reject publication of the Content in part or in whole.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload Content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with our acceptable use & content standards (see section below).
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any Content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content, but you are required to grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence (including the right to sub-licence) to use, store, copy, modify and adapt that Content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
You warrant and represent that We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the Content or accuracy of any Content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site for any reason whatsoever including if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the acceptable use & content standards set out below.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
Acceptable use & Content standards
- Prohibited uses
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (set out below);
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Content standards
These content standards apply to any and all Content which you contribute to our site and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards.
- be accurate (where they state facts).
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and please state the website it is in reference to.
Thank you for visiting our site.